Firestone Tire & Service Centers
117 years in business3311 N Pace Blvd
Pensacola, FL 32505-5125
Additional Phone Numbers
- (850) 484-3219
- (630) 259-9143
- (850) 243-8900
- (850) 769-9437
- (630) 259-9000
- (847) 981-2200
- (800) 367-3872
- (850) 763-6561
- (850) 478-8318
- (850) 482-4991
- (850) 477-5343
- (850) 932-3735
- (850) 243-6820
- (850) 243-3706
- (850) 477-0835
BBB File Opened: 03/23/1990
Business Started: 01/01/1900
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1984
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Jason Hange, Store Manager
- Mr. Jeffrey Adams, Store Manager
- Mr. Robert Beascock, Store Manager
- Mr. Bret Bowden, Store Manager
- Mr. Robert Callaway, Store Manager
- Mr. Dallas Dykes, Store Manager
- Mr. Keith Gibbons, Store Manager
- Mr. Jeffrey Miller, Store Manager
- Mr. Steve Murphy, Store Manager
- Mr. Chris Petrucelli, Store Manager
- Mr. Garrick Scott, Store Manager
- Mr. Terence "TJ" Towers, Regional Manager
- Mr. Federick Uy, Store Manager
- Customer Service: Mr. Paul Brown, Area Manager
- Auto Repair & Service
- Battery Repairing & Rebuilding
- Shock Absorbers
- Tire Dealers
- Auto Inspection Stations
- Brake Service
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Tire Retread & Repair
- Battery Supplies
- Tire Distributors & Manufacturers
- This Firm is headquartered at 50 Century Blvd., Nashville, TN 37214; 615-872-5000. It's Retail Division is headquartered at 333 East Lake St., Bloomingdale, IL 60108; 630-259-9000
Products & ServicesAccording to information in BBB files this company operates a chain of more than 1,800 company-owned automotive tire and service stores throughout the United States.
Alternate Business Names
- Firestone Stores of Panama City
- Firestone Stores of Fort Walton Beach
- Expert Tire
- Firestone Tire of Pensacola
- Mark Morris Tire
- Firestone Complete Auto Care
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.