19 years in business5150 E. Highway 30
Merrillville, IN 46410
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/05/2005
Business Started: 12/07/1997
Business Incorporated: 12/07/1994 in IN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Randy Ralls, Owner
- Angela Davis, Sales Manager
- John Reittinger, Operations Manager
- Customer Service: Jena Rochon Oyervides, Accounting Manager
- Contractors - General
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Concrete Contractors
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Electricians - Residential
- Drywall Contractors
- Contractors - Gutters
- Contractor - Insulation
- Painting Contractors
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Roofing Contractors
- Contractor - Metal Roofing
- Siding Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Basement Waterproofing
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling - Walk-In Tubs
- Remodeling Services
- Cabinet Refinishers
- Kitchen Cabinets - Refinishing, Refacing & Resurfacing
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Bathtubs & Sinks - Repair & Refinish
- Bathtub Refinishing
- Cabinet Equipment & Supplies
- Cabinet Doors
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Kitchen Accessories
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Screens - Security Door
- Siding Cleaning
- Storm Windows & Doors
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Mold & Mildew Inspection
- Mold & Mildew Remediation
- Storm Windows & Doors - Repair
- Mold Consulting & Testing
- Insulation Removal
- Contractor - Commercial
- Fiberglass - Bathtubs & Showers
- Deck Cleaning & Sealing
- Garage Doors & Openers
- Garage Door Repair
- Contractors - Flooring
- Please check your phone directory for the phone number of your County or City Building Department.
Products & ServicesThe company offers General Contracting services. windows, siding, Landscaping, Carpet Cleaning, remodeling and painting.
Service AreaRadius on 40 miles from Merrillville Indiana
Alternate Business Names
- R & J Home Improvements
- Service Doctor Remodeling Design Studio
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM
Tue: 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM
Wed: 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM
Thu: 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM
Fri: 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM
Sat: 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.