31 years in business811 US Highway 72 W
Athens, AL 35611-4215
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/27/1999
Business Started: 03/01/1986
Business Started Locally: 03/01/1986
Business Incorporated: 03/31/1986 in AL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Ms. Eileen Terry, President
- Wholesalers & Distributors
- Lighting Consultants
- Bathroom Accessories
- Bridal & Millinery Supplies
- Bridal Registries
- Bridal Shops
- Candles - Retail
- Childrens & Infants Wear - Retail
- China & Glassware - Retail
- Draperies & Curtains - Retail & Custom
- Electric Equipment & Supplies - Retail
- Fur Novelties & Accessories
- Furniture - Retail
- Gift Baskets & Parcels
- Gift Shops
- Home Decor, Accessories & Gifts - Online Retailer
- Home Centers
- Invitations & Announcements
- Lamps & Lamp Shades - Retail
- Lighting Fixtures - Retail
- Lighting Fixtures - Supplies & Parts
- Picture Frames - Dealers
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Shower Doors & Enclosures
- Wedding Supplies & Services
- Landscape Lighting
- Baby Accessories & Services
- Gift Wrapping Service
- Lighting Fixtures - Repair & Maintenance
- Gift Certificates/Cards
- Jewelry Findings
- Lighting Fixtures - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Lights Bulbs & Tubes
Products & ServicesThe company offers wholesale supply of mechanical, electrical and plumbing needs as well as lighting and bathroom accessories.
Alternate Business Names
- MEWS/Shea Leigh's
Number of Employees:21
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.