35 years in business251 Johnston St SE
Decatur, AL 35601-2515
Additional Phone Numbers
- (256) 721-7055
- (256) 532-4108
- (256) 722-3078
- (256) 351-5070
- (256) 519-6900
- (256) 881-1346
- (256) 230-1034
- (256) 351-5080
- (256) 774-5068
- (256) 650-4273
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/20/1991
Business Started: 11/12/1981
Business Started Locally: 11/12/1981
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Ms. Ali Propst, Regional Manager of N AL
- Ms. Brooke Bell, Manager
- Ms. Leigh Anne Biggerstaff, Manager
- Ms. Tina Chisholm, Administrative Assistant
- Mr. Stephen Clemons, Manager
- Mr. Steve Clemons, Manager
- Ms. Tonya Douglas, Manager
- Ms. Angie Gilbert, Manager
- Mr. Curt Goldhill, Manager
- Mr. Jeff Hodges, City President
- Ms. Stephanie Locker, Manager
- Ms. Elaine Pator, Manager
- Ms. Angelina Pettway, Manager
- Mr. Brent Romine, Manager
- Ms. Jennifer Self, Manager
- Mr. Brian Shelton, City President
- Ms. Andrea Smith, Manager
- Ms. Jill Waltress, Manager
- Credit Cards & Plans
- Loans - Small Business
- Consumer Finance & Loan Companies
- Savings & Loan Associations
- Financial Services
- Mortgage Bankers
- Financing Consultants
Products & ServicesThe company offers full service banking.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:50
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.