McClary Ford, Inc.
47 years in business1104 US Highway 72 E
Athens, AL 35611
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Jim McClary, President
- Mr. James McClary, Secretary
- Customer Service: Mr. Mickey Smith, Vice President
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
- Auto Alarms & Security Systems
- Auto Appraisers
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Auto Floor Coverings
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Heaters - Automotive
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Accessories
- Auto Detailing
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Renting & Leasing
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto - Emissions Testing
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Service
- Auto Sunroofs
- Auto Warranty Processing Service
- Auto Warranty Service
- Auto Warranty Plans
- Automobile Pre-Paid Maintenance Plans
- Brake Service
- Consultants - Auto Repair
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Radiators - Automotive
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Differentials - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Listing Service
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Perform, Race & Sport Equipment
Products & ServicesThe company offers the sale of new & used vehicles as well as car repairs.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB records show a license number of 44-00217-17 for this business, issued by Alabama Department Of Revenue
Alabama Department Of Revenue
50 North Ripley Street, Montgomery, AL 36132
Phone Number: (334) 2421000
Fax Number: ()
Number of Employees:38
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.