Firestone Tire and Service
117 years in business501 N Monroe St
Tallahassee, FL 32301-1259
- (850) 222-0367
- (850) 877-0185
Additional Phone Numbers
- (850) 877-0184
- (850) 224-6152
- (850) 942-7400
- (850) 877-4091
- (352) 376-4438
- (352) 373-9685
- (352) 380-0807
- (352) 376-8577
- (352) 378-5982
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Scott Thomas, Area Manager
- Mr. William Adams, Store Manager/Monroe St
- Mr. Michael Cochrane, Store Manager/39th Ave
- Ms. Ashleigh Connell, Store Manager/Tennessee
- Mr. Anthony Connell, Store Manager/2800 Appalachee
- Mr. James Douglas, Store Manager/Capital Cir
- Ms. Jessica Endres, Store Manager/N Main St
- Mr. Wayne Keller, Store Manager/34th St
- Mr. Hoyt Robinson, Store Manager/2211 Appalachee Pkwy
- Mr. Steven Taylor, Store Manager/13th St
- Mr. Tony Thomas, Store Manager/University Ave
- Tire Dealers
- Battery Repairing & Rebuilding
- Shock Absorbers
- Auto Inspection Stations
- Auto Repair & Service
- Brake Service
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Tire Retread & Repair
- Battery Supplies
- Tire Distributors & Manufacturers
- District Manager Rick Bumgamer
Alternate Business Names
- GCR Tire Center
- Mark Morris Tire
- Expert Tire
- Firestone Commercial & Farm Stores
- Firestone Master Care Service
According to information in BBB files this company operates a chain of more than 1,800 company-owned automotive tire and service stores throughout the United States.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.