Firestone Tire and Service
117 years in business12015 San Jose Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32223
- (912) 265-1877
Additional Phone Numbers
- (912) 265-5870
- (912) 882-9334
- (904) 272-7333
- (904) 589-9993
- (904) 786-8560
- (904) 731-7076
- (904) 768-3441
- (904) 714-3737
- (904) 772-9494
- (904) 278-1795
- (912) 265-9666
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Matt Momyer, Area Manager
- Ms. Rebecca Alvarado, Store Manager/Syprus Mill
- Mr. Terry Bender, Store Manager/SR 40
- Mr. Barry Brittain, Store Manager
- Mr. John Burmeister, Store Manager/1781 Blanding Blvd
- Mr. Louis Grego, Store Manager/9350 San Jose
- Mr. Daniel Hart, Store Manager/Normandy Blvd
- Mr. Aaron Nicolas, Store Manager/12015 San Jose
- Mr. David Parisi, Store Manager/169 Blanding Blvd
- Mr. Scott Swenson, Store Manager/CR 220
- Mr. Richard Vineyard, Store Manager/103rd St
- Mr. Tommy Warren, Store Manager/Dunn Ave
- Mr. Brian Woodle, Store Manager/Lem Turner
- Tire Dealers
- Battery Repairing & Rebuilding
- Shock Absorbers
- Auto Inspection Stations
- Auto Repair & Service
- Brake Service
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Tire Retread & Repair
- Battery Supplies
- Tire Distributors & Manufacturers
- District Manager Rick Bumgamer
Alternate Business Names
- Expert Tire
- Firestone Commercial & Farm Stores
- Tire Station
- Mark Morris Tire
According to information in BBB files this company operates a chain of more than 1,500 company-owned automotive tire and service stores throughout the United States.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.