Firestone Tire and Service
117 years in business10553 San Jose Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32257
- (904) 721-3795
- (904) 260-3201
- (904) 826-4447
- (904) 786-0675
- (904) 693-4711
- (904) 693-4716
Additional Phone Numbers
- (904) 272-0860
- (847) 981-2200
- (904) 721-3049
- (904) 826-4445
- (904) 786-0821
- (904) 743-2525
- (904) 276-3880
- (904) 768-3449
- (904) 771-1381
BBB File Opened: 01/06/1987
Business Started: 01/01/1900
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. John Michael Adham, Store Manager/University Blvd
- Mr. Marc Cerasoli, Store Manager/841 Blanding Blvd
- Mr. Matt Momyer, Store Manager/San Jose
- Mr. Shane Napier, Store Manager/Normandy Blvd
- Mr. Bill Powell, Store Manager/Arlington Exwy
- Mr. Matthew Prude, Store Manager/San Marco Ave
- Mr. Mark Valverde, Store Manager/Norwood Ave & 237 Blanding Blvd
- Mr. Mike Wood, Store Manager/4712 Blanding Blvd
- Auto Repair & Service
- Battery Repairing & Rebuilding
- Shock Absorbers
- Tire Dealers
- Auto Inspection Stations
- Brake Service
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Tire Retread & Repair
- Battery Supplies
- Tire Distributors & Manufacturers
Alternate Business Names
- Mark Morris Tire
- Firestone Commercial & Farm Stores
- Expert Tire
- Tire Station
- Bridgestone/Firestone Retail Operations
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.