Local University is a non-profit organization that brings experts in Internet Marketing, including representatives from Google, to teach businesses how to optimize their Internet presence and how to reach more prospects.
We are excited to be partnering with them and SMU CAPE and Midwestern State University to bring back their popular one-day crash course in Internet marketing. It will take place on July 11th at SMU Plano and on July 13th at MSU - Dillard College of Business.
During the seminar, businesses will learn:
- Ranking Your Business in Local Search Results
- How to Make a Good Website for Searchers and Search Engines
- Understanding Your Website Traffic
- Going Local with Google
- Local Branding with Links & citations
- Why & How to Use Paid Advertising on Google and Facebook
- Grow Your Business with Email Marketing
- Building Your Reputation with Online Reviews
You will also be able to meet with Google, submit your website for review and our panel of experts will go over the sites on our big screen and provide ideas and actionable advice for all attendees.
Register now for Local U in Dallas on July 11th, 2017
Register now for Local U in Wichita Falls on July 13th, 2017