R S Andrews of Tidewater
45 years in business620 Lincoln Street
Portsmouth, VA 23704
Additional Phone Numbers
- (757) 397-8616
- (757) 255-4524
- (757) 487-2534
- (757) 487-9007
- (757) 357-7897
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Nathan Bolton, General Manager
- Mr. Chuck Berk, Owner
- Mr. Hunter Tyler, Quality Manager
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Electricians - Residential
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Mechanical Contractors
- Ventilating Contractors
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Heat Exchangers
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Electric Heating Elements
- Heat Recovery Equipment & Systems
- R S Andrews has contacted BBB and requested that we notify consumers that they may contact their corporate office directly at 1-866-803-0879 or via email at email@example.com prior to filing a complaint with the BBB in order to be given the opportunity ...
- R S Andrews has contacted BBB and requested that we notify consumers that they may contact their corporate office directly at 1-866-803-0879 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to filing a complaint with the BBB in order to be given the opportunity to resolve the matter directly with them. Should a consumer choose to file a BBB complaint without contacting the company, BBB will process the complaint as any other complaint filed with us.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB records show a license number of 2705120967 for this business, issued by DPOR-Dept. of Professional & Occupational Regulation
DPOR-Dept. of Professional & Occupational Regulation
9960 Maryland Dr., Ste. 400, Richmond, VA 23230
Phone Number: (804) 3678511
Fax Number: ()
Number of Employees:72
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.