Why Become an Accredited Business?
The BBB symbol stands as a beacon for business reliability, integrity and honesty. Aligning your brand with the BBB sends a clear message to all that you meet the highest standards of business ethics.
Promote Your Solid Reputation with links to BBB
- Use of BBB name and logo in your print advertising and marketing materials
- BBB Online Dynamic Seal to display on your website. Display the BBB Accredited Business logo and your exemplary rating on your website; logo clicks through to your BBB Business Review on bbb.org
- Listing in the BBB Accredited Business Directory (by business category) on bbb.org
- Accredited Business Seal prominently displayed on your BBB Business Review on bbb.org
- BBB Accreditation Certificate and Decal to display at your place of business
Marketing Opportunities to Grow Your Business
- Sponsored Listing in the BBB Accredited Business Directory (additional fee): rise to the top of your business category to increase your company’s visibility
- Advertise your business on the Metro NY BBB website homepage or search page with a banner ad (additional fee)
- Participate in the annual BBB “Start With Trust” ad campaign (additional fee): include your company in directory style ads in major New York newspapers, other high profile New York media, and the year-round online Buyer’s Guide.
- Search Engine Solutions Program (coming in 2014)
Access to Information
- Accredited Business-Only Section on the Website: password access to special dynamic information and statistics.
- “Hot Topics”: the Accredited Business-Only e-Newsletter with timely marketplace updates.
- BBB Business Relations Hotline: (212) 533-8050: Call for personal assistance with inquiries, advice about business practices of unknown suppliers, to report advertising abuses or to file grievances against unethical businesses, both personally and professionally.
- Charity Hotline: (212) 358-2815: Personalized help with questions about individual charities which can be helpful as you consider: business giving, employee inquiries about charities, cause-marketing, sponsorships, volunteer programs, or new charities emerging in the wake of an event/disaster.
- Access to Special Business Briefings: onsite or online seminars/events for your associates.
Access to programs and events
- Admission to certain Accredited Business only programs.
- Discounts to certain BBB Education and Research Foundation programs.