Script Relief LLC
6 years in business
Headquarters712 5th Ave Fl 14
New York, NY 10019-4108
Additional Phone Numbers
- (646) 442-5807
- (888) 559-0196
- (888) 607-3001
- (866) 501-0994
- (866) 528-3067
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/17/2011
Business Started: 10/01/2011
Business Incorporated: 11/16/2011 in DE
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Medical - Dental Discount Plans
Alternate Business Names
- Healthcare Alliance
- National Prescription Savings Network
- United States Prescription Discounts
- Help Rx
- United States Prescription Assistance
- National Affordable Prescription Services
- American Prescription Savings Alliance
- Prescription Assistance Services
- Prescription Benefits Alliance
- Patient Savings Alliance
- HalfOff Rx
- Alianza de la Salud
- BuenaSalud Rx
- National Prescription Price Protection
- National Prescription Assistance Network
- American Prescription Discounts
- American Prescription Advantage
- Associated Wellness Network
- Carolina Prescription Discounts
- Discounted Prescriptions Network
- Good News Prescription Savings
- Great Plains Prescription Discounts
- Half Price Prescriptions
- Healthcare Savings Network
- Internet Drug Coupons
- Prescription Safety Net
- Prescription Benefits Network
- Prescriptions 4 Less
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.