Presbyterian Healthcare Services
109 years in businessPO Box 26666
Albuquerque, NM 87125
- (505) 923-6111
- (505) 753-7216
- (505) 923-8225
- (505) 766-6692
- (505) 923-8065
Additional Phone Numbers
- (505) 753-1502
- (505) 291-2000
- (505) 841-1234
- (575) 377-3301
- (575) 648-2317
- (575) 461-0141
- (575) 257-7331
- (575) 789-2141
- (505) 559-1144
- (800) 672-8880
- (575) 923-6400
- (505) 724-7772
- (505) 923-6216
- (505) 923-5700
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/15/2005
Business Started: 01/01/1908
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1908
Business Incorporated: 10/24/1908 in NM
Type of EntityCorporation
- Rebecca Kelly
- Ms. Katherine Blea, Manager
- Mr. Rick Doxtator, Vice President of Finance
- Ms. Lisa Gallegos
- Ms. Kelly Garcia, Manager
- Mr. James Hinton, President/CEO
- Ms. Kay Kutsion, Head of Marketing Dept.
- Ms. Bernadette Lucero, Supervisor/Interim Mgr
- Ms. Geri Maron, Regulatory Appeals & Grievance Coordinator
- Mr. Mark Reisteck, Administrator
- Ms. Marcella Romero
- Mr. Hoyt Skabelund, Administrator
- Ms. Karen Thompson, Director
- Principal: Rebecca Kelly
- Health Maintenance Organizations
- Hospitalization, Medical & Surgical Plans
- Billing Service
Alternate Business Names
- Presbyterian Physician Billing
- Presbyterian - Patient Financial Services
- Presbyterian Health Plan
- Presbyterian Home Healthcare
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital
- Presbyterian Socorro General Hospital
- Dr. Dan C. Trigg Memorial Hospital
- Plains Regional Medical Center
- Espanola Hospital
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Carrizozo Health Center
- Moreno Valley Healthcare Clinic
- Presbyterian Rust Medical Center
This company's business is hospital and physician billing services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.