Statewide Emergency Restoration Services
48 years in business541 Becca Way
Monroe, NJ 08831-3770
- (732) 727-3015
Additional Phone Numbers
- (877) 856-4455
- (609) 655-7500
- (732) 721-4466
- (800) 826-8250
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. David Regen, President
- Jon Regen
- Water Damage Restoration
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Contractors - General
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Waterproofing Contractors
- Basement Waterproofing
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Hardwood Floor Maintenance
- Insurance - Fire & Flood Specialists
- Fire & Flood Emergency Service
- NAICS: All Other Specialty Trade Contractors
- Grease Pumping
- Carpet & Rug Cleaners
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Mitigation
- Fire & Smoke & Water Clean Up
- Floor Waxing, Polishing & Cleaning
- Mold & Mildew Inspection
- Mold & Mildew Remediation
- Fire Mitigation
- Smoke Odor Counteracting Service
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Mold Consulting & Testing
- Rubbish & Garbage Removal
- Junk Removal
- Crime Scene/Trauma Clean Up
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Upholstery and Rug Cleaning
- Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning
- Pet Waste Removal
Alternate Business Names
- Statewide Solutions
- Statewide Carpet Cleaning, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Personal Checks, Bank Checks, Cash, Paypal
Refund & Exchange Policy:Statewide guarantees their work. They stand behind the products they use. They will ensure customers are satisfied or will fix the issue at hand.
Water and Fire Damage Cleanups and Restoration, Sewage Backup Cleanups and Restoration, Mold Testing and Remediation, Smoke and Odor Removal, Compassionate Hoarding Cleanup, Grease Backup Cleanups, Junk Cleanup and Removal. 24/7 365 Days Emergency Service Including ALL Holidays. They specialize in crawl spaces, basements and attics. Family owned since 1969!
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.