Pipe Works Services Inc.
17 years in business33 River Rd
Chatham, NJ 07928-1942
- (973) 701-8045
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Paul Giglio, Owner
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Contractor - Insulation
- Contractor - Spray Foam Insulation
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing Plan Services
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Inspection
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Water Main Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- Radiant Heating
- In-floor Heating
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Generators - Maintenance
- Water Leak Detection
- Air Quality Service
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Contractor - Water Conditioning
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Audits
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Water & Sewer Line Protection
Products & ServicesFurnaces, A/C, Water Heaters, Water Conditioners, Whole House Generators, Indoor Air Quality, Insulation
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Checks and all major credit cards accepted. Financing available
Refund & Exchange Policy:Satisfaction guaranteed. 5 year warranty for their customers.
This company offers plumbing, heating and cooling contractors and drain cleaning service. They install and service heating, cooling, water heaters, water conditioning, air quality systems. Pipe Works Services offers full energy efficient insulation installation.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.