Homebridge Financial Services, Inc.
28 years in business
Headquarters194 Wood Ave S Fl 9
Iselin, NJ 08830-2761
- (201) 498-9047
- (866) 340-7366
- (866) 789-2271
Additional Phone Numbers
- (678) 516-3024
- (888) 736-6117
- (732) 738-6399
- (732) 738-7100
- (973) 794-6932
- (732) 738-7100
- (866) 933-6342
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Dorothy Tracy, Senior Vice President
- Mr. Douglas M Rotella, President
- Mr. Robert Wilderotter, Executive Vice President
- Mortgage Bankers
- Mortgage Brokers
- NAICS: Real Estate Credit
Alternate Business Names
- Real Estate Mortgage Network, Inc.
- Menlo Park Funding
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Alerts & Actions
The following describes a pending government action that has been formally brought by a government agency but has not yet been resolved. We are providing a summary of the governments allegations, which have not yet been proven.
January 24, 2017, Los Angeles, CA. California Commisioner of Business oversight filed an Accusation against the company. The Feb 2016 regulatory examination disclosed that Homebridge was failing to properly reconcile certain of its trust accounts in violation of CA Financial Code by allegedly
- commingling its own funds with trust funds
- was causing debit shortages to exist in certain of its trust accounts
In 2013 the Commissioner issued an Order to Discontinue Violations against HomeBridge for violations involving trust account shortages (“Order to Discontinue Violations”). In 2013, the Commissioner and HomeBridge entered into a settlement agreement wherein HomeBridge stipulated to the finality of the Order.
The violations, if committed by HomeBridge on or before having originally sought a license from the Commissioner would have constituted grounds for the Commissioner to deny the license application of HomeBridge.
The Commissioner requests that
- the residential mortgage lender and servicer licenses of HomeBridge be suspended for a period of up to 12 months; the finance lender and broker license of HomeBridge be suspended for a period of up to 12 months;
- penalty be levied against HomeBridge for failure to properly reconcile its trust accounts on a monthly basis and for causing debit balances (shortages) to exist in its Repair trust accounts in the amount of $15000 each; $25,000 is to be levied for violation of an Order.
Government ActionAgreed Order
The following describes a government action that has been resolved by either a settlement or a decision by a court or administrative agency. If the matter is being appealed, it will be noted below.
Kentucky Department of Financial Institutions conducted an examination in July 2016 and discovered that the respondent used two unregistered loan processors. Without admitting or denying the statement of fact, the company and the Department agreed that HomeBrdige Financial Services, Inc. would devote the time and the resources to ensure full compliance with the statutory requirement of the Commonwealth of Kentucky and will pay the sum of $2,000.