Impact Consulting Enterprises LLC
28 years in business172 S Clinton St
East Orange, NJ 07018-3040
- (877) 337-2276
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Ms. Cheryl McCants, Managing Member
- Principal: Ms. Cheryl McCants, Managing Member
- Marketing Consultants
- NAICS: Marketing Consulting Services
- Advertising Agencies & Counselors
- Consultant - Strategic Planning
- Communication Consultants
- Brand Development
- Public Relations Counselors
- Training Programs
- Writers - Business
- Internet Marketing Services
- Web Design
- Consultants - Social Media
- Online Social Media/Networking
Products & Servicespublic relation services, marketing services, brand management, media relations, social media management
Methods of Payment
- This business accepts all major credit cards, checks and cash.
Impact provides local, national and global Strategic Brand Marketing; Branding, Social Media, Internal Communication, Media Relations, Website and Advertising Services.
They specialize in reaching people.
Their services include:
• Strategic Communication Support
• Cause Marketing and Donor Development
• Product Launches
• Consumer Research and Analyses
• Creative Brand Management
• Crisis Communication
• Digital Marketing Campaigns
• Media Relations
• Mobile and Social Media Tools
• Speech Writing
• Writing and Copyediting
• Training and Development
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.