Sixth Avenue Electronics City, Inc.
32 years in business22 Route 22 West
Springfield, NJ 07081
- (973) 467-9404
- (973) 467-9308
- (973) 258-0266
Additional Phone Numbers
- (732) 390-5100
- (973) 924-8642
- (973) 564-7791
- (973) 467-0100
- (201) 839-6133
- (201) 489-0666
- (201) 597-0520
- (866) 666-6283
- (732) 602-1117
- (973) 812-2100
- (973) 716-7073
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/06/2003
Business Started: 11/01/1984
Business Started Locally: 11/01/2004
Business Incorporated: 11/01/1984 in NY
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Cassie Morin, Corporate Customer Service Manager
- Ms. Angela Delrio, Service Representative
- Electronic Equipment & Supplies - Dealers
- NAICS: Electronics Stores
- Home Theater
- Sound Systems & Equipment
- Television & Radio - Dealers
- Computers Hardware, Software & Services
- Electronic Equipment & Suppliers - Service & Repair
- Electronic Equipment & Supplies - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Photographic Equipment & Supplies - Wholesale & Manufacturing
- Sixth Avenue Electronics has been ordered to cease operations under a temporary restraining order issued on 10/12/2011 by a U.S. District Court in New Jersey. As of 10/28/11 the company is in liquidation; expected for 4-8 weeks.As of 10/28/11, BBB ha...
- Sixth Avenue Electronics has been ordered to cease operations under a temporary restraining order issued on 10/12/2011 by a U.S. District Court in New Jersey. As of 10/28/11 the company is in liquidation; expected for 4-8 weeks.As of 10/28/11, BBB has 33 pending complaints filed by consumers.
Alternate Business Names
- 6th Ave Electronics City
- Sixth Avenue Electronics
- 6th Ave Electronics
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers retail electronics, audio video and home theatre.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.