Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq, P.C.
24 years in business235 Livingston Ave
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-3060
- (732) 220-1555
- (908) 769-7893
- (908) 436-0002
- (973) 848-1601
- (732) 414-5001
- (609) 393-8581
- (732) 826-4027
Additional Phone Numbers
- (908) 769-3366
- (973) 848-0500
- (908) 436-0001
- (732) 414-5000
- (609) 393-0700
- (732) 826-2300
- (201) 857-8100
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
- Mr. William J. Garces, Attorney at Law
- Mr. Arlindo Araugo, Senior Associate
- Mr. William N. Grabler, Partner
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Personal Injury & Property Damage
- NAICS: Offices of Lawyers
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Family
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Real Estate
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Traffic Law
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Bankruptcy
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Criminal
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Divorce
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Employment & Workers Compensation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Immigration & Naturalization
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Litigation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - DUI
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Medical Malpractice
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Construction Accidents
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
When you need a trusted partner on your side, you need one of the top law firms in NJ--Garces, Grabler & LeBrocq. They work smarter. They make the complex simple. And they are driven by their passion to always exceed expectations. They are big enough to win and small enough to care.
As one of the top NJ law firms, they are a diversified and multilingual team offering a full range of legal services to individuals and business throughout New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. Each lawyer on our team strives to deliver the highest-quality service to our clients, and to be accessible, efficient and responsive. It's an approach that has earned us the reputation as one of the top law firms in the region.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.