71 years in business9920 Deer Park Rd
Waverly, NE 68462-1410
Additional Phone Numbers
- (605) 882-5750
- (605) 338-5421
- (605) 342-4490
- (712) 623-9353
- (712) 366-4300
- (308) 635-1333
- (402) 564-1269
- (402) 462-5174
- (308) 381-8700
- (308) 237-2719
- (402) 371-6000
- (402) 331-1400
- (402) 434-6010
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1973
Business Started: 01/01/1947
- Principal: Ms. Cindy Hutchinson, Marketing Coordinator
- Mr. Mark Bell, Vice President
- Mr. Paul Crawford, Rapid City Branch Manager
- Mr. Wayne Grable, Omaha Branch Manager
- Mr. Doug Hebert, Branch Manager Sioux Falls
- Mr. Jim Jones, Red Oak Branch Manager
- Mr. Turrwan Kilgore, Columbus Branch Manager
- Mr. Neil King, Watertown Branch Manager
- Mr. Jim Peterson, Kearney Branch Manager
- Mr. Denny Piel, Branch Manager-Hastings
- Mr. Ted Schaaf, Gering Branch Manager
- Mr. Kent Schimenti, Council Bluffs Branch Manager
- Mr. Harlan Schriner, Lincoln Branch Manager
- Mr. Brian Taylor, Grand Island Branch Manager
- Mr. Dub Vanneman, Former Branch Manager-Rapid City
- Mr. Marv Walker, Norfolk Branch Manager
- Mr. Gene Wilson, Former Contact-Watertown
- Welding Supplies
- Medical Gas
- Air Purification Systems
Products & ServicesThe company processes and distributes compressed and liquefied gases, welding equipment and supplies and air purifying systems.
Alternate Business Names
- Formerly known as Linweld, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.