Egan Supply Co.
51 years in business13838 Industrial Rd
Omaha, NE 68137-1104
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 642-1019
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1994
Business Started: 01/01/1966
Business Incorporated: 10/21/1966 in NE
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Jim Egan, President
- Mr. Dan Egan, Vice President
- Mr. Pat Egan, Sales Manager
- Customer Service: Ms. Jane Jaixen, Customer Service
- Janitors Equipment & Supplies
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Removal
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Floor Removal, Resurfacing and Refinishing
- Floor Refinishing
- Floor Resurfacing
- Hardwood Floor Maintenance
- Bags - Paper
- Bags - Plastic
- Gymnasiums - Equipment & Supplies
- Paper Products
- Paper Towels
- Dishwashing Machines - Dealers
- Dishwashing Machines - Supplies & Parts
- Vacuum Cleaners - Household - Dealers
- Vacuum Cleaners - Service & Repair
- Vacuum Cleaners - Supplies & Parts
- Chemical Cleaning - Industrial
- Cleaning Compounds
- Furniture Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
- Laundry Equipment
- Laundry Supplies
- Vacuum Cleaners - Industrial & Commercial
Products & ServicesThis company offers sanitary maintenance supplies to industrial plants, nursing homes and universities. They also repair commercial janitorial equipment.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.