UNICO Group, Inc.
123 years in business1128 Lincoln Mall # 200
Lincoln, NE 68508-2878
Additional Phone Numbers
- (402) 434-7251
- (402) 339-3237
- (800) 360-2460
- (308) 234-2469
- (402) 941-1900
- (402) 564-8521
- (800) 755-0048
- (800) 333-4893
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1973
Business Started: 01/01/1894
- Mr. Brian Clanton, Director of Operations
- Mr. J. Scott Nelson, President
- Ms. Kerri Kennedy, Accounting Manager
- Mr. Robert L. Reynoldson, Secretary/Treasurer
- Ms. Mary Savage, Marketing Director
- Mr. Robert Wick, Contact-Columbus
- Insurance Companies
- Fidelity Bonds
- Financial Planning Consultants
- Accident Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Retirement Planning Services
- Commercial Insurance Services
- Employee Benefits Insurance
- Business Consultant
- Chambers Dobson Financial Services merged with Reynolds-Simmons-Nelson in August 1988 to form the current company. In May 2001 UNICO Group purchased Anderson-Divan-Cottrell Insurance in Kearney. They now do business as UNICO Group of Kearney dba...
- Chambers Dobson Financial Services merged with Reynolds-Simmons-Nelson in August 1988 to form the current company. In May 2001 UNICO Group purchased Anderson-Divan-Cottrell Insurance in Kearney. They now do business as UNICO Group of Kearney dba Anderson-Divan-Cottrell Insurance.
Products & ServicesThis company offers commercial and personal property, casualty, life, health, auto, homeowners, disability, group health and farm business insurance. They also provide financial and consulting services.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.