Gary Thompson Agency, Inc.
37 years in business340 N Minden Ave
PO Box 69
Minden, NE 68959-1658
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 965-3913
- (308) 384-0388
- (308) 478-5283
- (402) 463-0596
- (308) 938-2055
- (308) 234-4910
- (402) 756-3331
- (402) 365-4110
- (402) 879-3913
- (402) 746-2242
- (888) 645-1732
- (785) 389-1711
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/07/2000
Business Started: 01/01/1980
Business Incorporated: 11/28/1977 in NE
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Matt Hawley, Owner/Partner
- Principal: Mr. Johnie Kamery, Owner
- Mr. Alan Alberts, Wilcox
- Mrs. Debra Allen, Office Manager/Minden
- Mr. Crale Bauer, Owner/Hildreth
- Mr. Alan Holle, Agent-Deshler Location
- Mrs. Marge Holle, Office Manager/Deshler
- Mrs. Jennifer Knirk, Office Manager/Wilcox
- Mr. Rolland Manske, Owner/Hastings
- Mrs. Deb Manske, Office Manager/Hastings
- Ms. Chris Meline, Office Manager/Red Cloud
- Mr. Clayton Mohlman, Owner/Blue Hill
- Mrs. Cindy Quadhammer, Office Manager/Hildreth
- Ms. Sue Stromberg, Customer Service Representative/Kearney
- Ms. Evelyn Thompson, Office Manager/Superior
- Mr. Gary Thompson, Owner/Red Cloud
- Mr. Terry Thompson, Owner/Red Cloud
- Customer Service: Mrs. Sharon Jorgensen, Office Manager
- Insurance Companies
- Insurance - Accident & Health
- Insurance - Auto
- Insurance - Health
- Insurance - Homeowners
- Insurance - Life
- Insurance - Property
- Insurance Services
- Insurance Services - Commercial
Products & ServicesInsurance
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.