30 years in business4315 S 120th St
Omaha, NE 68137-1253
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/12/2002
Business Started: 01/01/1987
Business Incorporated: 12/08/1987 in IA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Doug C. Doushan, Marketing Coordinator & Senior Sales Consultant
- Mr. Sam T. Guarino, Operations Manager
- Mr. John A. Palser, Vice President
- Home Electronics - Designers
- Home Automation
- Lighting Consultants
- Network Cabling Installation
- Display Installation Service
- Signs - Digital
- Visual Control Systems
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Dealers
- Home Theater
- Lighting Fixtures - Retail
- Lighting Fixtures - Supplies & Parts
- Sound Systems & Equipment
- Window Shades
- Window Shades - Equipment & Supplies
- Landscape Lighting
- Audio-Visual Consultants
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Service & Repair
- Automation Consultants
- Computers - Rooms - Installation & Equipment
- Interior Designers - Commercial
- Lighting Fixtures - Repair & Maintenance
- Security Control Equipment & System Monitors
- Surveillance Equipment, Sales & Service
- Access Control Systems
- Security Systems Consultants
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Videoconferencing Services
- Lighting Fixtures - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Office Furniture & Equipment - Installation
- Video Equipment - Supplies & Parts
Products & ServicesThis company provides electronic systems for homes, offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and houses of worship. Their services include lighting fixtures, control systems, home theaters, home automation, automated shades, stereo systems, security and surveillance systems, video conferencing, digital signage and ceiling fans.
Alternate Business Names
- Interstate Electric Lighting Company
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.