28 years in business
Headquarters9335 J St
Omaha, NE 68127-1206
Additional Phone Numbers
- (402) 597-2168
- (402) 435-4357
- (402) 597-2182
- (402) 437-1720
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/01/1989
Business Started: 09/14/1988
Business Started Locally: 04/01/1989
Business Incorporated: 07/28/2003 in NE
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Ms. Karen L. Tweedy, Manager of Marketing & Customer Relations
- Mr. John Churchill, President
- Ms. Kathleen K. Kelsey
- Mr. Gary McCollum, Operations Manager
- Customer Service: Ms. Alicia Smith, Customer Care Lead
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Electricians - Residential
- Heating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Property Maintenance
- Ranges & Ovens - Service & Repair
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Service & Repair
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Appliances - Major - Service & Repair
- Appliances - Installation
- Appliances - Small - Service & Repair
- Dishwashing Machines - Service & Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Microwave Ovens - Service & Repair
- Washing Machines & Dryers - Service & Repair
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Heating Equipment
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
Products & ServicesThis company sells and services furnaces, air conditioning units and water heaters for residences, small commercial businesses and new construction. They offer geothermal HVAC, as well as electrical installation and repairs, plumbing remodeling and repairs and major appliance repairs. In addition, they offer Peace of Mind repair service contracts and home warranty repair and replacement plans.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.