Patriot Contracting2624 N 143rd Ave.
Omaha, NE 68164
Additional Phone Numbers
- (402) 498-9714
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/19/2002
- Principal: Mr. Rick Merrill, Owner
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Design & Build Contractor
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Doors - Repair
- Garage Builders
- Home Builders
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roof Decks
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Exterior Structures - Gazebos, Arbors, Pergolas
- Bathroom Remodeling - Walk-In Tubs
- Disability Remodeling
- Wood Finishing
- Cabinet Doors
- Countertop - Fabrication
- Doors - Patio
- Doors - Installation
- Doors - French
- Doors - Vinyl
- Doors - Commercial
- Doors - Rolling
- Doors - Cellar/Basement/Bilco
- Hardware - Retail
- Cabinet Hardware
- Shower Doors & Enclosures
- Storm Windows & Doors
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Christmas Lights & Decorations
- Storm Windows & Doors - Repair
- Hardware Consultants
- Hardware - Builders
- Interior Finishing
- The only phone number we have for this company is disconnected. As with any company we do not have a full report on, the BBB recommends that you investigate further before doing business. You should also ask for written information on the company, ...
- The only phone number we have for this company is disconnected. As with any company we do not have a full report on, the BBB recommends that you investigate further before doing business. You should also ask for written information on the company, check four or five references, verify insurance, bonding, licensing and city registration if applicable, and get all verbal agreements in writing.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.