First National Bank Omaha
160 years in business
Headquarters16th & Dodge St
Omaha, NE 68197
Additional Phone Numbers
- (402) 578-1574
- (800) 683-2289
- (800) 537-3302
- (888) 295-5540
- (800) 444-6220
- (800) 688-7070
- (800) 818-3626
- (402) 341-7447
- (800) 228-4411
- (800) 228-2443
- (402) 341-0500
- (402) 721-1050
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1980
Business Started: 01/01/1857
Business Incorporated: 08/26/1968 in NE
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Daniel K. O'Neill, President
- Mr. Nicholas W. Baxter, Executive VP Legal, Risk and Compliance
- Mr. David E. Cota, Executive VP Wealth & Investments
- Mr. Mark P. Driscoll, Market President Colorado
- Mr. Stephen F. Eulie, Executive VP Consumer Banking
- Mr. Roger A. Fleury, Senior VP Lauritzen Corp/President Financial Svc
- Mr. Michael S. Foutch, Executive VP Customer & Employee Experience
- Mr. David J. Janus, Market President Kansas
- Mr. Bruce R. Lauritzen, Chairman
- Mr. Clark D. Lauritzen, Executive VP Corporate Banking, Wealth, Investment
- Ms. Stephanie H. Moline, Executive VP Corporate Banking
- Mr. Jerry J. O'Flanagan, Executive VP Credit Risk Administration/CCO
- Mr. Timothy A. Struthers, Market President Illinois
- Mr. Michael A. Summers, Executive VP Buildings & Finance/CFO
- Credit Cards & Plans
- Financial Planning Consultants
- Investment Advisory Service
- Investment Securities
- Loans - Small Business
- Real Estate Loans
- Mortgage Brokers
- Retirement Planning Service
- Trust Companies
- Computers - Networks
- Estate Planning & Management
- Real Estate Services
- Deposit Protection
Products & ServicesThis company offers personal and commercial banking services, credit cards and credit card processing services. They also provide all types of loan services, as well as, financial and estate planning.
Alternate Business Names
- First Bankcard
- First National Bank
- Nebraska Educational Savings Trust (NEST)
- First National Bank of Nebraska, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.