Stan Olsen Auto Center808 N 102nd St
Omaha, NE 68114-2152
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 634-3168
- (402) 393-0213
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1968
Business Started: 01/01/1962
Business Incorporated: 01/28/1959 in NE
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Stanley Olsen, President
- Customer Service: Ms. Jane Olsen-Huffeldt
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
- Auto Air Conditioning Equipment
- Auto Electric Equipment
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Tire Dealers
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Renting & Leasing
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repair - Mobile
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Auto Warranty Processing Service
- Brake Service
- Consultants - Auto Repair
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Rustproofing & Undercoating - Auto
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Service - Sound Systems Sales & Service
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- The warrany company for Volkswagen, supplied by dealers is located in the Detroit, Michigan Bureau area. For a full report contact the BBB at 248-644-9100 or visit www.detroit.bbb.org.
Products & ServicesThis company offers new and used auto sales, service and financing. They specialize in Mazda, Volkswagen and Audi vehicles. They also provide parts, accessories and repair services.
Alternate Business Names
- Stan Olsen Mazda
- Stan Olsen Volkswagen
- Stan Olsen Audi
Out of BusinessAccording to information in BBB files, this company is no longer in business. If you have an unresolved dispute with this company you may wish to seek legal advice.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.