Servpro of Northwest Davidson County
6 years in business911 Twin Elms Ct STE 200
Nashville, TN 37210-3523
Additional Phone Numbers
- (615) 876-9551
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/05/2011
Business Started: 08/01/2010
Business Incorporated: 08/04/2010 in TN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Tim Wesley, President/CEO
- Water Damage Restoration
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Contractors - General
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Home Improvements
- Roofing Contractors
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Remodeling Services
- Insurance - Fire & Flood Specialists
- Fire & Flood Emergency Service
- Home Repair & Maintenance
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Dust Control Materials
- Lead Removal
- Water Leak Detection
- Smoke Abatement Equipment
- Air Pollution Control
- Air Quality Service
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Auto Upholstery Cleaning
- Carpet & Rug Cleaners
- Deodorizing & Disinfecting
- Drapery & Curtain Cleaners
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Duct Repair
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Mitigation
- Fire & Smoke & Water Clean Up
- Mold & Mildew Inspection
- Mold & Mildew Remediation
- Marble & Terrazzo Cleaning & Service
- Odor Neutralizer
- Fire Mitigation
- Smoke Odor Counteracting Service
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- Hazardous & Medical Waste Services
- Hazardous Material Control & Removal
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Cleaning Services
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Furniture Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Insulation Removal
- Crime Scene/Trauma Clean Up
- Upholstery and Rug Cleaning
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators r...
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators regulatory compliance by clicking here: http://agriculture.state.tn.us/listcharter.asp
Products & ServicesThis company offers fire and water damage restoration services, carpet cleaning and mold remediation.
Alternate Business Names
- Blues Limited Restoration, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.