Tri Star Roofing, LLC
15 years in business
6650 New Nashville Hwy.
Smyrna, TN 37167
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Principal: Mr. Claude "Chip" Hayes, Owner
- Roofing Contractors
- Landscape Contractors
- Erosion Control
- Landscape Maintenance
- Landscape Designers
- Lawn Maintenance
- Tree Service
- Tree Service - Pruning
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Electricians - Residential
- Foundation Contractors
- Garage Builders
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Gutter Leaf Guards
- Home Builders
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Painting Contractors
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Commercial Roofing
- Waterproofing Contractors
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling - Walk-In Tubs
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Cabinet Refinishers
- Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
- Property Maintenance
- Bathtubs & Sinks - Repair & Refinish
- Water Leak Detection
- Baths - Equipment & Supplies
- Cabinet Manufacturer
- Cabinet Doors
- Countertops - Concrete
- Water Gardens Fountains & Ponds
- Cabinet Hardware
- Kitchen Accessories
- Lawn & Garden Sprinkler Systems
- Landscape Lighting
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Weed Control Equipment & Supplies
- Contractor - Flat Roof
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators regulatory compliance by clicking here: http://agriculture.state.tn.us/listcharter.asp
Products & ServicesThis Company offers Commercial and Residential Roofing, Roof Repairs, Gutters, Siding, Windows, Doors and Insulation.
Alternate Business Names
- TriStar Roofing
Licensing, Bonding or Registration: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Out of BusinessAccording to information in BBB files, this company is no longer in business. If you have an unresolved dispute with this company you may wish to seek legal advice.
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.