Myers Company, Inc.
40 years in business2711 Foster Avenue
Nashville, TN 37210
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/27/1989
Business Started: 01/01/1977
Business Incorporated: 06/19/1985 in TN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Stokley Donelson, President
- Ms. Anita Callahan
- Mr. W. Stokley Donelson, CFO
- Mr. Charles G. Myers, President
- Mr. Clifton Myers, Vice President
- Ms. Sue Myers, Assistant Vice President
- Ms. Catherine Myers Kerr, Service Manager
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Contractor - Gas
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Plumbing Plan Services
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Contractors
- Sewer Inspection
- Ventilating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Propane Gas Plumbing
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Energy Management & Conservation Consultant
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Heating Equipment
- Sewer Pipe
- Contractor - General Green Builder
- As of January 5, 2017 this company's website (http://www.myersplumbing.com) is claiming BBB membership. This company is not a BBB Accredited Business, and our policies prohibit such a reference. The name BBB/Better Business Bureau, its logos and serv...
- As of January 5, 2017 this company's website (http://www.myersplumbing.com) is claiming BBB membership. This company is not a BBB Accredited Business, and our policies prohibit such a reference. The name BBB/Better Business Bureau, its logos and service marks are federally registered trademarks owned by the Council of Better Business Bureaus and may not be used by any company other than the BBB itself (unless specifically authorized in a licensing agreement). On January 5, 2017, BBB sent certified correspondence to Myers Company, Inc. requesting their voluntary cooperation in removing all reference of BBB until a licensing agreement could be obtained. As of January 2017, this company has failed to cooperate with BBB in discontinuing the use of BBB's registered trademark. Misuse of the BBB trademark constitutes trademark infringement and is a violation of trademark rights of the Council of Better Business Bureaus, Inc.
Products & ServicesThis company offers residential and commercial plumbing and heating and cooling services.
Alternate Business Names
- Myers Plumbing
- Myers Plumbing Heating and Cooling
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.