Hers and His Plumbing, Heating and Air
11 years in business
Headquarters2963 Foster Creighton Dr
Nashville, TN 37204-3716
Additional Phone Numbers
- (877) 790-9414
- (865) 577-7705
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company (LLC)
- Mr. Charles "Charlie" Bonfe, President
- Air Conditioning Contractor
- Drainage Contractors
- Sump Pump Contractors
- Heat Pump
- Piping Contractors
- Commercial Plumber
- Plumbing Plan
- Plumbing Renovation
- Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Contractors
- Sewer Inspection
- Water Heater Repair
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Residential Air Conditioning Contractors
- Commercial Air Conditioning Contractors
- Household Garbage Disposal
- Propane Gas Plumbing
- Septic Tank Treatment
- Water Heater Dealers
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Air Conditioning Cleaning
- Heating System Repair
- Septic Tank Cleaning
- Sewer Pipe
- Hers and His Plumbing was a 2016 finalist of the Better Business Bureau's Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics for the large business employer category. Torch Awards are given by the Better Business Bureau to recognize businesses and executives exhibi...
- Hers and His Plumbing was a 2016 finalist of the Better Business Bureau's Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics for the large business employer category. Torch Awards are given by the Better Business Bureau to recognize businesses and executives exhibiting integrity in the marketplace and exemplary dedication to advancing trust between businesses and consumers.
Service AreaWhile this company's physical location is in Nashville, TN, the company services the following areas: Nashville, Clarksville, Chattanooga, Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Atlanta, Columbus, Tampa Bay/St Petersburg and Orlando.
Alternate Business Names
- Hers and His Plumbing, LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Additional Complaint InformationThe company has indicated they would like the opportunity to speak with consumers before complaints are filed with BBB. Consumers are asked to contact Charlie Bonfe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-254-5750 prior to filing a complaint with BBB. BBB suggests allowing 48 hours, excluding weekends and holidays, for the company to resolve any concerns.
This company offers plumbing contractor services, water heater service and repair, plumbing drains and sewer inspection, drain and sewer cleaning, sewer contractors, septic tanks & systems cleaning, propane gas plumbing, and plumbing plan services. Hers and His Plumbing also offers heating and air conditioning services (HVAC) including A/C & furnace spring cleaning/tune ups, repairs, and replacement. However, the HVAC services are only available to Tennessee residents at this time.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.