Caputo Mechanical Services, Inc.
31 years in business2805 Old Hickory Blvd.
Old Hickory, TN 37138
Additional Phone Numbers
- (615) 373-9177
- (615) 255-0814
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 12/07/1988
Business Started: 01/01/1986
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1986
Business Incorporated: 06/30/1995 in TN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Charles Caputo, Owner
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Contractor - Gas
- Drainage Contractors
- Heating Contractors
- Home Improvements
- Contractor - Mechanical Insulation
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Mechanical Contractors
- Piping Contractors
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing Plan Services
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Septic Tanks & Systems Contractors & Dealers
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Evaporative Coolers - Sales & Service
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Water Leak Detection
- Sewer Cleaner Vacuum Service
- Air Quality Service
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Propane Gas Plumbing
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Service & Repair
- Septic Tanks - Treatment Supplies
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Water Treatment Equipment,Service & Supplies
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Septic Tanks & Systems Cleaning
- Water Supply Systems
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Electric Heating Elements
- Heating Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Steam Bath Equipment & Supplies
- Ventilating Equipment
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Water & Sewer Line Protection
Products & ServicesThis company offers plumbing and remodeling services.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.