The Kutting Krew
13 years in business3382 Sheffield Way
Clarksville, TN 37043-7421
Additional Phone Numbers
- (859) 229-5218
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 12/10/2008
Business Started: 01/01/2004
Business Started Locally: 01/01/2008
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Principal: Mr. Mark Tarter, Owner
- Landscape Contractors
- Erosion Control
- Landscape Designers
- Lawn Maintenance
- Soil Solidification
- Tree Service
- Tree Service - Pruning
- Weed Control Service
- Drainage Contractors
- Foundation Contractors
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Patio Design
- Soil Conservation Service
- Fountains - Garden, Display
- Water Gardens Fountains & Ponds
- Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
- Lawn & Garden Pond Dealers & Supplies
- Landscape Lighting
- Plants - Interior Design & Maintenance
- Irrigation Consultants
- Soil Conditioners
- Stone - Natural
- Soil Testing
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators r...
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators regulatory compliance by clicking here: http://agriculture.state.tn.us/listcharter.asp
Products & ServicesThis company offers landscape contractors services including, lawn care and maintenance services, outdoor lighting, tree trimming, excavating and stump removal. This company also offers monthly & yearly maintenance plans.
Alternate Business Names
- Duck Lawn & Landscape
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.