27 years in business2129 Battlefield Parkway
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Additional Phone Numbers
- (931) 723-1612
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Terry Pritchett, President
- Landscape Contractors
- Landscape Designers
- Lawn Maintenance
- Tree Service
- Weed Control Service
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Foundation Contractors
- Patio Design
- Exterior Structures - Gazebos, Arbors, Pergolas
- Awnings & Canopies
- Fence Contractors
- Fountains - Garden, Display
- Water Gardens Fountains & Ponds
- Furniture - Outdoor
- Lawn & Garden Sprinkler Systems
- Lawn & Garden Pond Dealers & Supplies
- Landscape Lighting
- Irrigation Consultants
- Snow Removal Service
- Irrigation Systems & Equipment
- Soil Conditioners
- Stone Setting - Interlocking Pavers
- Stone - Natural
- Contractors - Retaining Wall
- According to information supplied by the company, it offers a 90-day warranty with no replacement costs and no labor charges with the exception of transplants and groundcovers. For a complete description of the warranty and its coverage, contact Natu...
- According to information supplied by the company, it offers a 90-day warranty with no replacement costs and no labor charges with the exception of transplants and groundcovers. For a complete description of the warranty and its coverage, contact Naturescape, Inc.
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators regulatory compliance by clicking here: http://agriculture.state.tn.us/listcharter.asp
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Serving Middle Tennessee, this company offers landscape, hardscape, irrigation, night lighting, property maintenance,waterfalls, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, arbors, fire-pits, concrete, pavers, patios and retaining walls.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.