27 years in business2129 Battlefield Parkway
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Additional Phone Numbers
- (931) 723-1612
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Terry Pritchett, President
- Landscape Contractors
- Landscape Designers
- Lawn Maintenance
- Tree Service
- Weed Control Service
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Foundation Contractors
- Patio Design
- Exterior Structures - Gazebos, Arbors, Pergolas
- Awnings & Canopies
- Fence Contractors
- Fountains - Garden, Display
- Water Gardens Fountains & Ponds
- Furniture - Outdoor
- Lawn & Garden Sprinkler Systems
- Lawn & Garden Pond Dealers & Supplies
- Landscape Lighting
- Irrigation Consultants
- Snow Removal Service
- Irrigation Systems & Equipment
- Soil Conditioners
- Stone Setting - Interlocking Pavers
- Stone - Natural
- Contractors - Retaining Wall
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators r...
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators regulatory compliance by clicking here: http://agriculture.state.tn.us/listcharter.asp
- According to information supplied by the company, it offers a 90-day warranty with no replacement costs and no labor charges with the exception of transplants and groundcovers. For a complete description of the warranty and its coverage, contact Naturescape, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Serving Middle Tennessee, this company offers landscape, hardscape, irrigation, night lighting, property maintenance,waterfalls, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, arbors, fire-pits, concrete, pavers, patios and retaining walls.
BBB Reason for Ratings
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.