Janarus - The Good Janitors
18 years in business4721 Trousdale Dr Ste 116
Nashville, TN 37220-1330
Additional Phone Numbers
- (615) 429-6336
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/05/2000
Business Started: 04/01/1999
Business Incorporated: 11/12/2007 in TN
Type of EntityPartnership
- Mr. Chris Kincade, CEO
- Mr. Chuck Kincade, President
- Ms. Martha Kincade, Vice President
- Customer Service: Mr. Earl Kincade, Sales Manager
- Janitor Service
- Floor Refinishing
- Floor Resurfacing
- Facility Maintenance
- Disinfectants and Germicides
- Carpet and Rug Cleaners
- Fire and Water Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Floor Cleaning
- Mold Inspection
- Mildew Remediation
- Marble Cleaning
- Venetian Blind Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Business Services
- Mold Removal
- Mold Testing
- Cleaning Services
- Commercial Cleaning Services
- Estate Cleaning Services
- Sanitation Consultants
- Post Construction Cleaning
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators r...
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators regulatory compliance by clicking here: http://agriculture.state.tn.us/listcharter.asp
Products & ServicesThis company offers the following services: Commercial Cleaning & Janitorial Services Mold & Mildew Remediation Water Damage Restoration Mold Consulting & Testing Mold & Mildew Inspection Mold & Mildew Inspection Removal & Remediation
Alternate Business Names
- Grove Partners of Nashville, LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers commercial janitorial services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.