HRC Medical Centers, Inc.
12 years in business
Headquarters405 Duke Dr Ste 240
Franklin, TN 37067-2707
Additional Phone Numbers
- (616) 977-7888
- (800) 431-8384
- (248) 381-4004
- (800) 564-3865
- (800) 925-1542
- (865) 670-0039
- (800) 785-5795
- (800) 724-7114
- (615) 938-7326
- (615) 426-1482
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/01/2004
Business Started: 04/01/2004
Business Started Locally: 04/01/2004
Business Incorporated: 04/01/2004 in TN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Don Hale, President
- Customer Service: Ms. Danielle McDonald
- Mr. Jeffre Behm, Office Manager - Grands Rapids & Wixom locations
- Mr. David Hale, Office Manager - Cary, NC Location
- Mr. Dane Hale, Customer Relations - Nashville, TN location
- Ms. Dixie Hale, Office Manager
- Dr. Dan E. Hale, Medical Director
- Mr. David Ivey, Office Manager - Greenville, SC Location
- Mr. Rodney Malsom
- Mr. Andy Mark, Office Manager - Charlotte, NC Location
- Ms. Amber Moms, Office Manager - Fishers, IN Location
- Ms. Kim Nagel, Office Manager - Knoxville, TN Location
- Ms. Chrissy Slone, Office Manager - Lexington, KY Location
- Health & Medical - General
- Hair Replacement
- Physicians & Surgeons - Weight Reduction
- Weight Control Services
Products & ServicesThis company offers natural bio-identical hormone replacement as well as Body Jet Lyposuction and Vaser Lyposuction.
Alternate Business Names
- Hair Restoration Centers of Tennessee, Inc.
- Health Resource Centers
- HRC Health Resource Centers
- Hormone Replacement Center
- HRC Medical Centers
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.