Fred Oakley Construction Company
16 years in business3013 New Hope Rd
Hendersonville, TN 37075-8455
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/17/2003
Business Started: 10/01/2000
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Mr. Frederick Oakley, Owner
- Home Improvements
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Building Construction Consultants
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Construction Estimates
- Contractors - General
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Drywall Contractors
- Floors - Laminate
- Foundation Contractors
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Contractors - Gutters
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Contractor - Insulation
- Mason Contractors
- Painting Contractors
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Patio Builder
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roof Structures
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Remodeling Services - Foreclosed Property
- Cabinet Refinishers
- Kitchen Cabinets - Refinishing, Refacing & Resurfacing
- Insurance - Fire & Flood Specialists
- Home Repair & Maintenance
- Cabinet Doors
- Cabinet Refacing
- Doors - Patio
- Doors - Installation
- Doors - French
- Fence Contractors
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Floors - Hardwood
- Shower Doors & Enclosures
- Storm Windows & Doors
- Windows - Vinyl
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Water Mitigation
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Contractor - Interior Trim
- Contractors - Flooring
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators r...
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators regulatory compliance by clicking here: http://agriculture.state.tn.us/listcharter.asp
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers home improvement services including basement and garage conversions.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.