Baker's Home Improvements, LLC
25 years in business
PO Box 834
Pleasant View, TN 37146-0834
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Principal: Mr. Jeremy Baker, Owner
- Home Improvements
- Landscape Contractors
- Landscape Designers
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Carpet Layers
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Heat Pumps
- Home Builders
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Mason Contractors
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Roofing Contractors
- Sewer Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling - Walk-In Tubs
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Cabinet Refinishers
- Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
- Handyman Services
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Bathtubs & Sinks - Repair & Refinish
- Bathtub Refinishing
- Cabinet Equipment & Supplies
- Bathroom Accessories
- Baths - Equipment & Supplies
- Cabinet Manufacturer
- Cabinet Doors
- Cabinet Refacing
- Countertops - Concrete
- Cabinet Hardware
- Kitchen Accessories
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Dealers
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Service & Repair
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Supplies & Parts
- Whirlpool Bath Equipment & Supplies
- Modular Homes
- Pressure Washing
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Sewer Pipe
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Rental - Wholesale, Manufacturing
- Steam Bath Equipment & Supplies
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators regulatory compliance by clicking here: http://agriculture.state.tn.us/listcharter.asp
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers home improvement contractors services including gutters, siding, windows, tile, hardwood flooring, masonry, HVAC, electrical, pressure washing, carpentry and cabinets.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.