The Jones Company of Tennessee, LLC
90 years in business1221 Liberty Pike
Franklin, TN 37067-5692
Additional Phone Numbers
- (615) 221-1013
- (615) 302-1304
- (615) 338-4279
- (615) 595-5296
- (615) 599-4011
- (615) 758-5886
- (615) 758-6161
- (615) 776-2735
- (615) 776-3080
- (615) 776-7942
- (615) 776-8577
- (615) 790-2924
- (615) 790-7057
- (615) 831-0478
- (615) 889-3062
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/15/1991
Business Started: 01/01/1927
Business Started Locally: 09/01/1995
Business Incorporated: 12/11/2002 in MO
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Principal: Mr. Kenneth Stricker, CEO
- Ms. Julie Ellis, CFO
- Ms. Bridget WilsonThompson, Marketing
- Ms. Jennifer Wyndham, Online Sales Counselor
- Customer Service: Mr. Perry Pratt, VP of Operations
- Home Builders
- Building Construction Consultants
- Building Contractors
- Contractors - General
- Construction Management
- Contractor - General Green Builder
- This company has signed a voluntary pre-committment to resolve any customer complaint through the BBB COMMUNITY MEDIATION CENTER. The BBB mediation center provides businesses and their customers a forum for dispute resolution agreeable to both partie...
- This company has signed a voluntary pre-committment to resolve any customer complaint through the BBB COMMUNITY MEDIATION CENTER. The BBB mediation center provides businesses and their customers a forum for dispute resolution agreeable to both parties.
Products & ServicesAccording to information supplied by the company, it offers new home construction.
Alternate Business Names
- The Jones Company
- The Jones Company Custom Homes of Tennessee
- Jones Custom Homes
- Jones Co of Tennessee
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.