Dream Builders Construction
16 years in businessOn File With BBB
Hopkinsville, KY 42240
Additional Phone Numbers
- (270) 484-1291
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/06/2005
Business Started: 01/01/2001
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Principal: Mr. David A. Soto, Owner
- Home Builders
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Building Construction Consultants
- Building Contractors
- Design & Build Contractor
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Concrete Contractors
- Construction Estimates
- Contractors - General
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Drywall Contractors
- Floors - Laminate
- Foundation Contractors
- Garage Builders
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Contractors - Gutters
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Contractor - Insulation
- Mason Contractors
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Patio Builder
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roof Structures
- Roofing Contractors
- Roofing Service Consultants
- Siding Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Exterior Structures - Barn Construction
- Remodeling Services
- Remodeling Services - Foreclosed Property
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Sunroom & Solarium Design & Construction
- Home Repair & Maintenance
- Bathtubs & Sinks - Repair & Refinish
- Buildings - Metal
- Cabinet Doors
- Doors - Patio
- Doors - Installation
- Fence Contractors
- Floors - Hardwood
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire & Smoke & Water Clean Up
- Contractor - Commercial
- Contractor - Interior Trim
- Contractors - Flooring
Products & ServicesAccording to information supplied by the company, it offers residential new construction and remodeling services.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers a variety of services for Residential Homes and Commercial business.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.