Air Experts, LLC
1631 East Spring Street
Cookeville, TN 38506
Additional Phone Numbers
- (931) 823-9061
- (931) 823-2436
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/16/1998
Business Started: 09/01/1986
Business Started Locally: 09/01/1986
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Principal: Mr. Jason Ray, President
- Mr. Donny Qualls, Owner
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Contractor - Gas
- Dust Collecting Systems
- Carbon Monoxide Detecting
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Ventilating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Dust Control Materials
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Air Pollution Measuring Equipment & Service
- Heat Recovery Equipment & Systems
- Heating Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
Products & ServicesAccording to information supplied by the company, it offers heating and air conditioning service and repair, air duct cleaning, and air cleaning purifying equipment.
Alternate Business Names
- Air Experts
- Upper Cumberland Heating and Cooling
- Upper Cumberland Air Experts, LLC.
- Comfort Heating & Cooling
- Qualls Heating and Cooling
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Out of BusinessAccording to information in BBB files, this company is no longer in business. If you have an unresolved dispute with this company you may wish to seek legal advice.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.