Mr. Handyman of Nashville907 Rivergate Pkwy Ste A-2A
Goodlettsville, TN 37072-2343
Additional Phone Numbers
- (615) 758-6566
- (615) 377-0098
- (615) 855-0600
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/15/2005
Business Started: 01/17/2005
Business Started Locally: 01/17/2005
Business Incorporated: 10/01/2004 in TN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Hadley Hurford, President
- Customer Service: Ms. Peggy Hurford, Vice President
- Handyman Services
- Lawn Maintenance
- Air Curtains & Screens
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Caulking Contractors
- Contractors - Ceiling
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Sump Pump Contractors
- Drywall Contractors
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Gutter Cleaning
- Home Improvements
- Contractor - Insulation
- Painting Contractors
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Furniture Assembly Services
- Closet Systems & Accessories
- Doors - Installation
- Appliances - Installation
- Water Damage Restoration
- Lighting Fixtures - Repair & Maintenance
- Storm Windows & Doors - Repair
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- Grout Resurfacing & Repair
- Contractor - Interior Trim
- Deck Cleaning & Sealing
- Garage Doors & Openers
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators r...
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators regulatory compliance by clicking here: http://agriculture.state.tn.us/listcharter.asp
Products & ServicesThis company offers home repair, maintenance and handyman services for bathrooms, bedrooms, family/living rooms, basement, garage, kitchen, utility/laundry room, house exterior. This company also offer spring & fall maintenance services.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Out of Business
Out of BusinessAccording to information in BBB files, this company is no longer in business. If you have an unresolved dispute with this company you may wish to seek legal advice.
Out of BusinessOn January 24, 2012, Mr. Hadley Hurford, President notified BBB the company ceased operations in January 2012.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.