17 years in business199 Spence Lane
Nashville, TN 37210
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/11/2004
Business Started: 03/01/2000
Business Started Locally: 03/01/2000
Business Incorporated: 09/08/2010 in DE
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Greg Lewis, President/Co-Owner
- Mr. Joseph Allen, Corporate Officer
- Ms. Vanessa Brown, Office Manager
- Customer Service: Mr. John Heidelberg, General Manager
- Fire and Water Damage Restoration
- Drying Service
- Concrete Restoration
- Dust Collecting Systems
- Foundation Contractors
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Concrete Molding
- Deodorizing Equipment
- Dust Control Material
- Smoke Abatement Equipment
- Air Pollution Control
- Air Quality Services
- Air Conditioning Cleaning
- Air Pollution Measuring Service
- Car Upholstery Cleaning
- Carpet and Rug Cleaners
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Ecological Services
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Furniture Cleaning
- Heating System Repair
- Smoke Odor Counteracting Service
- Industrial Steam Cleaning
- Industrial Vacuum Cleaners
- Ventilation System Cleaning
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Radon Testing
- Radon Mitigation
- Mold Removal
- Mold Testing
- Cleaning Services
- Air Purification Systems
- Air Pollution Measuring Equipment
- Industrial Cleaning Chemicals
- Crime Scene Clean Up
- Post Construction Cleaning
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Crawl Space Contractors
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators r...
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators regulatory compliance by clicking here: http://agriculture.state.tn.us/listcharter.asp
Products & ServicesThis company offers fire, water and smoke damage restoration services, mold and odor removal, carpet and upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and air purification.
Alternate Business Names
- Tennessee Indoor Environmental Restoration
- Steamdry Carpet Cleaning
- Crawlspace Makeovers
- Environmental Services of America, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.