Paul Davis Restoration of Middle Tennessee
31 years in business
701 Hill Ave
Nashville, TN 37210-4737
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/22/1992
Business Started: 12/01/1985
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. James Meystedt, President
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Drying Service
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Contractors - General
- Basement - Contractors
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Roofing Contractors
- Commercial Roofing
- Roofing Service Consultants
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Fire & Flood Emergency Service
- Smoke Abatement Equipment
- Carpet & Rug Cleaners
- Deodorizing & Disinfecting
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Repair
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Water Mitigation
- Fire & Smoke & Water Clean Up
- Mold & Mildew Remediation
- Fire Mitigation
- Smoke Odor Counteracting Service
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Mold Consulting & Testing
- Tile Restoration
- Upholstery and Rug Cleaning
- Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators regulatory compliance by clicking here: http://agriculture.state.tn.us/listcharter.asp
Products & ServicesThis company offers a full-service restoration and remodeling company specializing in residential and commercial roof repair and replacement, water extraction and dry-out, fire and smoke damage repair and deodorization, mold remediation, air duct cleaning and interior/exterior home repair. In addition, the company offers an array of contracting services including room additions and kitchen, bath and basement remodeling.
Alternate Business Names
- Reliant Holdings, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.