Deville Restoration, Inc.
8 years in business107 Hillsboro Blvd
Manchester, TN 37355-1787
Additional Phone Numbers
- (931) 619-8989
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/17/2011
Business Started: 06/01/2009
Business Incorporated: 07/17/2009 in TN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Donald Parker, President
- Customer Service: Ms. Helen DeBellis, Office Manager
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Clean Room Facilities
- Dust Collecting Systems
- Carbon Monoxide Detecting
- Home Builders
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Deodorizing Equipment
- Dust Control Materials
- Sewer Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
- Smoke Abatement Equipment
- Window Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
- Air Pollution Control
- House Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Air Pollution Measuring Service
- Carpet & Rug Cleaners
- Ceiling Cleaning
- Dry Cleaners
- Deodorizing & Disinfecting
- Drapery & Curtain Cleaners
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Environmental & Ecological Services
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Furniture Cleaning
- Smoke Odor Counteracting Service
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Wall Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- Radon Testing & Service
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Cleaning Services
- Cleaning Services - Commercial Office
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Carpet & Rug Cleaning Equipment& Supplies
- Furniture Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
- Heating Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Steam Cleaning Equipment
- Vacuum Cleaners - Industrial & Commercial
- Crime Scene/Trauma Clean Up
- Post-Construction Clean Up
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Upholstery and Rug Cleaning
- Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators r...
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators regulatory compliance by clicking here: http://agriculture.state.tn.us/listcharter.asp
Products & ServicesThis company offers building restoration and preservation services, home builders, fire & water restoration, storm restoration, bio-hazard and mold & mildew inspection/removal/remediation.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.