Apex Restoration DKI
16 years in business411 S Washington St
Tullahoma, TN 37388
Additional Phone Numbers
- (866) 278-6030
- (615) 459-0325
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/19/2007
Business Started: 01/01/2001
Business Started Locally: 06/30/2007
Business Incorporated: 07/20/2007 in TN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Greg Driver, President
- Customer Service: Mr. John Croft, Manager
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Drying Service
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Contractors - General
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Home Improvements
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Roofing Contractors
- Roofing Service Consultants
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Fire & Flood Emergency Service
- Smoke Abatement Equipment
- Fence Contractors
- Deodorizing & Disinfecting
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Repair
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Water Mitigation
- Fire & Smoke & Water Clean Up
- Fire Mitigation
- Smoke Odor Counteracting Service
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Mold Consulting & Testing
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators r...
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators regulatory compliance by clicking here: http://agriculture.state.tn.us/listcharter.asp
Alternate Business Names
- Restore with Apex, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Additional Complaint InformationThe company has indicated they would like the opportunity to speak with consumers before complaints are filed with BBB. Consumers are asked to contact Bob Brannon at 865-765-2932. BBB suggests allowing the company 72 hours (excluding weekend and holidays) to address the concerns before filing a complaint with BBB.
This company offers emergency response services, fire, smoke and water damage restorations, content restorations, mold remediation, and construction services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.