American Addiction Centers, Inc.
11 years in business
Headquarters200 Powell Place
Brentwood, TN 37027-7514
Additional Phone Numbers
- (888) 477-5459
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Michael T. Cartwright, CEO
- Ms. Joy Sutton, Manager of Public Relations
- Drug Abuse Information
- Alcoholism Information
Products & ServicesAdult Addiction Treatment Program Dual Diagnosis Treatment Curriculum Systemic Family Intervention Program Drug Recovery - Aftercare Firefighter recovery needs Law Enforcement recovery needs
Alternate Business Names
- AAC Dallas Outpatient Center, LLC
- AAC Las Vegas Outpatient Center, LLC
- Addiction Labs of America, LLC
- Clinical Services of Rhode Island - Greenville
- Clinical Services of Rhode Island - Portsmouth
- Clinical Services of Rhode Island - South Kingston
- Concorde Treatment Center, LLC
- Desert Hope Center
- Desert Hope Outpatient
- Desert Hope Outpatient Center
- Forterus - Murrietta
- Forterus - Sand Diego
- Forterus Healthcare Services, Inc.
- Greenhouse Outpatient Center
- Greenhouse Treatment Center, LLC
- Laguna Treatment Hospital, LLC
- New Jersey Addiction Treatment Center
- Oxford Treatment Center - Etta
- Oxford Treatment Center - Olive Branch
- Oxford Treatment Center - Oxford
- Oxford Treatment Center - Tupelo
- Oxford Treatment Center, LLC
- Recovery First
- Recovery First of Florida
- RI-Clinical Services, LLC
- River Oaks Treatment Center, LLC
- San Diego Addiction Treatment Center, Inc.
- Singer Island Recovery Center, LLC
- Solutions Treatment Center, LLC
- Sunrise House
- The Academy
- Townsend Recovery Center New Orleans, LLC
- Townsend Treatment Center - Baton Rouge
- Townsend Treatment Center - Covington
- Townsend Treatment Center - Houma
- Townsend Treatment Center - Lafayette
- Townsend Treatment Center - Lake Charles
- Townsend Treatment Center - Metairie
- Townsend Treatment Center - New Orleans
- Townsend Treatment Center - Scott
- Townsend Treatment Center, LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Custom AlertThe following describes a government action that has been resolved by either a settlement or a decision by a court or administrative agency. If the matter is being appealed, it will be noted below.
On October 21, 2016, American Addiction Centers, Inc. (AAC) formerly known as Forterus, Inc. resolved an injunction through a stipulated settlement which dismissed charges from an incident in 2010 at a former licensed facility operated by ABTTC, Inc. (a... Read More
Additional InformationThis company recommends consumers contact the AAC Integrity Line at 855-355-2079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve any concerns prior to filing a complaint with BBB. BBB suggests consumers allow 48 hours, excluding weekend and holidays to resolve any concerns prior to filing a complaint with BBB.
American Addiction Centers offers addiction treatment services by addressing each client as a whole person. They take into consideration factors such as lifestyle, environment, health, and co-occurring mental health disorders that may play a part into one's addiction involving drugs and alcohol.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.