Skill Construction Co., Inc.
25 years in business
1018 Seals Way
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/17/1993
Business Started: 10/01/1991
Business Started Locally: 10/01/1991
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mrs Haven Arnold, Secretary/Treasurer
- Principal: Mr. Steve Arnold, President
- Contractors - General
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Building Contractors
- Contractors - Ceiling
- Concrete - Custom
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Contractor - Home Performance
- Excavating Contractors
- Foundation Contractors
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Home Builders
- Home Improvements
- Contractor - Insulation
- Contractor - Spray Foam Insulation
- Mason Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Septic Tanks & Systems Contractors & Dealers
- Siding Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Fence Contractors
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Contractor - Commercial
- Contractor - General Green Builder
- Contractor - Low Voltage Systems
- Contractor - Sheetrock
- Contractor - Interior Trim
- Contractors - Flooring
Products & ServicesAccording to information supplied by the company, it offers 24-hour Emergency Service, fire and water damage restoration, remodeling and new home construction.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.